Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Camp Week Two! (Floyd, Montgomery, & Giles)

Bobcats are AMAZING!! You guys make me smile all the time. I can't wait to spend the rest of the week with you guys!! Hope you guys have a great day!!
Love, Abbie :)

Having a lot of fun at 4-H Camp. Go Ducks!
- Emily

I have the best roommates ever! And our pack is the best, go Wolves!!
- Morgan

4-H is AWESOME! We have so much fun in camp. Like we have campfires, sing songs, play in the pool, and have lots of fun. You will love to come to 4-H!! Go Deer! Go Hokies!!! :)
From: Daniel

Coyotes are THE BEST. Go COYOTES!!! 
4-H :)
- Miles 

I love 4-H Camp. It is the BEST place in the world. I also love my roommates. They are the best. Can't wait for the next class!!
- Anita

4-H Camp is really nice
When you're there it's like time flies.
I love 4-H Camp!! And go Rabbits!!
- Maggie 

Hey Toucan! Thanks for always making us laugh! :) You're an awesome staff member! We ♥ you!
Love, the computer science class