Wednesday, July 8, 2009

:) ! :) ! :) ! HORSEMANSHIP ! :) ! :) ! :)


My first period class is horsemanship!!! During the time of horsemanship we get to ride and groom the horses!! Every day you get to ride a diffrent horse they all act diffrent they may look the same but they are not the same. On the last day of horsemanship we got to ride a horse through a long path. The path went up beside the barn and through the trees beside the pond and beside the lake. MY horse stayed in the leaves. My horses name was Trixie it is a girl she is brown. She likes to go faster then the other horses and she does not like to be stopped.

My favorite part was that I got to ride a diffrent horse every day. I always got very exicted when they brought the horses out their stalls. I was wondering the whole time what horse will I get put on today.