Thursday, July 9, 2009

ROOMMATES!!!

Do you know what my favorite part of 4-H Camp was? My roommates! They were Alex, Kiana, and Hannah. We had lots of fun and we always were talking in our room at rest time or before bed. When someone got homesick or hurt, EVERYONE helped. One of my roommates got hurt and got really homesick. We all helped her by making her laugh! Then, when one of our roommates got sick, we helped her to the infirmary. Why do I like roommates? Well, when you sign up for 4-H Camp, you can request roomates. If your lucky, you get all the people you requested! There are only 4 to a room, including yourself.I got all 3 that I requested! Hopefully, if you come next year, you can get all 3 people you requested like me! I bet your wondering how you get the roommates you requested. Well, if you are one of the first people to hand yours in, most likely you will get at least 2 of the people you requested. After all the papers are in, the people that group the roommates together look at the papers. They try and put everyone with the roommates they requested. They try and make everyone happy. Even if you don't get with someone you requested, and that you don't know, you could make a brand new friend. I hope you have fun at 4-H camp!

-

Greysen