Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Day In The Life Of A 4-H Camper


This year at 4-H Camp I am rooming with Alyssa ,Brittany,and Kaylee. We have so much fun. Each morning we wake up at 7:00am. Then we arive at Flagpoles. After Flagpoles, we go to breakfast then we go to "Clovergram Time!" When Clovergram Time is complete we scatter to our first period class. My first period class is Vollyball, Clara and Brooke teach that class it is a blast . My second period class is Scrapbooking, Jennifer and Hannah teach that class. My freinds Mary, Shealee, Emily,and Jill are in Scrapbooking with me. WE have loads of fun! Next I have Computer Science , Computer Science is an okay class , although it isnt as active as some of my other classes I dont mind being in that class. Then we eat lunch , lunch is in the cafeteria as well as Dinner and breakfast. After lunch we have an hour to rest and get changed for our last two classes of the day. My fourth period class is Performing Arts. Performing Arts is one of my favorite classes. We get to scream and talk alot , plus there isn't realy a curriculum to follow in that class. J-Lyn and Kiera teach that class. Julia and Alex are in that class with me. After fourth period we a have a refreashment break. We go to Open Air and hang out with our freinds, we can play basketball , Volleyball , or and other recreational game that we want to play. they have chips, ice cream, PowerAid, and soda that you are allowed to get and have for free. When Refreshment break is over we go to our final class of the day. My final class is Free Swim. One thing that I don't like about Free Swim is that if your bathing suit ties you must wear a Big Dark clolred shirt over it . When free swim is over with it is time to go to your Pack meetings to discuss the representitives of your pack for that night's events. Then we go to Dinner. After Dinner we have around 20 min. to get ready for that night's events and after the events we have Campfire every night. Campfire is always a blast . The only thing that isnt that great about campfire is that you have to sit on a bench without a back for almost and hour and a half. When you walk back up to your lodge you have from around 9:45-10:45pm to get ready for bed- lights out are usually around 11pm. then we start all over agian !!

This Blog was posted by Amy!