Thursday, June 23, 2011

Camp this year at 4-H has been amazing. My classes this year were computer science, tie-dyeing, fun with foods, and sewing, but I would have loved to take any class because they are all so amazing. In computer science, you get a chance to work further with computers and create a newsletter about your time in camp. In tie-dyeing, you tie-dye many articles of clothing and even something that you brought from home! You can even tie-dye your white cotton socks! When you take fun with foods, you get a chance to experience foods further by making burritos, chocolate, smoothies, cupcakes, and more! As I said before, I also took sewing. In this class, you get to learn the basics of sewing and the items needed to sew! As a final project in this class, you get to make your own pillow case! I loved these classes and would have loved any other class just as equally if I had taken it. I love 4-H camp!
~Katie W